Monday 20 February 2012

Pole Files Interview 18: Mary Kolacinski (Mary Aston) Pole Dancer


The 18th Pole interview is with the amazing Mary Aston Kolacinski. Mary was recommended to me by my 1st pole interview, Crystal Gibson. I started researching Mary and was instantly impressed. I went thru her youtube page and found some great videos of her pole dancing. http://www.youtube.com/user/marykolacinski89

So lets hear what Mary has to say.


Quick Bio.

My name is Mary Ashton Kolacinski! I am 22 years old and married to an amazing man named Justin! I have been pole dancing for 4 years! I am trained in traditional styles of dance such as ballet,jazz,hip hop and contemporary. I placed 3rd in 2011 California Pole Dance Championship and I am a principal cast member in Girl Next Door LA.





The moment you realised you love pole dancing?

was during my first class ! I fell in love right away! I loved how challenging the pole was ... It kept me coming back for more!

Describe your style.

My style is more on the artistic side. I like to incorporate my dance experience to make it different ! 

Favorite move?

I love so many different things... 
Tools of the trade, what can’t you live without when pole dancing?

Hmmm ... DRY HANDS! Firm grip! And I just recently found out how amazing iTac is! And MUSIC of course but that's a given!

Any hobbies or passions outside of pole dancing?

I like excercise in general, working out is definitely my hobby. But I am also a hairdresser and I really enjoy my job ! I recently learned how to crochet so i have been making beanies and scarfs and things on my down time ! It's so fun !

Can't live without?

I can't live without Oreos ! Haha they are so good I can't resist.

Growing up I wanted to be a.....

a professional dancer in New York!!!


Favourite things of all time:

Movie: OK! I'm a HUGE movie buff ! I can't possibly pick one .... But if I must!!! Hmmmm.... Anchorman!

TV Show: I watch alot of the food channel lol... But my favorite sitcom is probably King of Queens

Musician: Adele!!!! Gosh she is awesome! I want to dance when her music comes on...

Album: Right now probably 21 (Adele haha )

Song: so many favorite songs ... I love anything that tells a story I can relate to and gives me chills ! 

Book: I don't read alot of books unfortunately. I read The Shack about a year ago and it was pretty amazing... 

Magazine: I don't have a fav

Food: I love FOOD! Anything... Mexican, Italian, Japanese yum yum ! 

Designer: haha I don't know! anything cute ... It doesn't have to be a designer !


Thanks Mary it was been great getting to know you better and look forward to seeing more great videos from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment